Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pouty Pumpkin Page

Hello Stampin' Friends!

Here is a scrapbook page I did for the Late Night Stampers (LNS) Artist of the Year.  They did this for those who wanted to enter and were attending Convention 2012.  We had to make 1 Scrapbook Page, 1 3D Item, 3 Cards.  This was the scrapbook page that I did for my entry.

I call this - Pouty Pumpkin Page

SU! Supplies Used
Stamps - Pennant Parade
CS - Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
DSP - Floral District
Inks - Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade
Markers - Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black
Bigz Die - Tasteful Trim
Framelit - Itty Bitty Banners
Punches - Petite Pennants Builder, Boho Blossoms, 3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle
Baker's Twine - Lucky Limeade
Embellishments - Library Clips, Vintage Trinkets, Metallic Brads, Brights Button
Computer - Printed Titles on Whisper White CS
Misc - Big Shot, Paper Piercer & Mat, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

I didn't win the Artist of the Year, but I still enjoyed creating the projects for the contest.  You can't win if you don't try, so I tried and had fun doing so!!


1 comment:

  1. your art is on my blog
    http://latenightstamper-stampandscrap.blogspot.com/
    thanks for inspiring others
    I love your work! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments!